Talofalava It's Lorenz
I am doing this final post for this year and I'm going to tell you somethings that I've enjoyed over 2012 in room 15.
I have had a wonderful year at this school and I really like it at this school. I really liked learning and especially like playing with my friends and learning with my work friends as well. I really liked going for trips this year like going to the pools to do some swim safe. Swim safe is a thing where you learn how to swim. What I have improved this year was swimming because I am really good at swimming. And something else that Ive improved this year was how to write sentence in writing and how to read out my sentence before I wirte my sentence I am going to write. I have improved heaps of different things at school in 2012.
I am doing this final post for this year and I'm going to tell you somethings that I've enjoyed over 2012 in room 15.
I have had a wonderful year at this school and I really like it at this school. I really liked learning and especially like playing with my friends and learning with my work friends as well. I really liked going for trips this year like going to the pools to do some swim safe. Swim safe is a thing where you learn how to swim. What I have improved this year was swimming because I am really good at swimming. And something else that Ive improved this year was how to write sentence in writing and how to read out my sentence before I wirte my sentence I am going to write. I have improved heaps of different things at school in 2012.
No comments:
Post a Comment