Dear Mum and Dad Day 1
I hate it here in this War. The shots here are so loud I can hardly here my self think. This is the worst day of my life because the flies here are very bad. I can hardly see where my opponents to where I am going to shoot. War is not a nice place to be in because you can taste blood and smoke, rough dirt, and other peoples blood. YUCK! I am living in the trenchers where people go to the toilet for number 1 and 2. That is very bad how it smelt. It smelt like rats running around and mud smoke and smelt like the toilet that they use. Everyone around me is getting hurt. I saved 5 men's lives by giving them some of the stuff in the medical kit and some of my blood. I am so proud to be saving other peoples lives in my army team. I can't wait until I get home.
FROM LORENZ MEKULI:)
No comments:
Post a Comment