Wednesday, 6 July 2011

I have completed a research project on earthquakes. I did this on a poster and we had to share about how an earthquake forms, the effects of an earthquake, interesting facts about earthquakes and what to do before and during an earthquake.


I did a really good explanation with paragraphs and lots of detail. I also added lots of colour which made it stand out.



I found it hard to find information on what to do in an earthquake. I also found it hard to find the time to do my best work as I had lots on that week. next time I would ask my Mum if I could have some help with my chores so that I had more time.



If I had more time to make my project better I would have included more colour pictures and created a border around my project.

No comments:

Post a Comment